WorkLink Terms of Service
Thanks for using WorkLink. These terms of service cover your use and access to our services, client app and websites. By using our services, you're agreeing to be bound by these terms. If you're using our services for an organization, you're agreeing to these terms on behalf of that organization.
Your Stuff & Your PermissionsWhen you use our services, you provide us with things like your files, content, messages, contacts and so on. These terms don't give us any rights to your stuff except for the limited rights that enable us to offer the services.
Provision of the ServiceWorkLink, its business partners and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives provide the service to users.
It is necessary to be connected to the internet to use the service. WorkLink Information Services Inc. has no involvement or responsibility with respect to how users connect to the internet or any issues related to a user's internet connection.
Application of and Changes in Terms and Conditions of useThese terms and conditions of use apply to all users. The service can be used only after agreeing to these terms and conditions of use.
WorkLink Information Services Inc. may, at its sole discretion, revise these terms and conditions of use without the consent of users, and the user agrees to and accepts this condition. Material changes in terms and conditions of use will be announced by posting them on the service. The user is responsible for checking these terms of conditions of use each time before using the service. Continued use of the service following the posting of changes will mean that the user accepts and agrees to the changes.
Subscription PeriodAfter these terms and conditions of use have been accepted by the subscriber, the service start date is displayed on the subscriber' backend management system. WorkLink Information Services Inc. may confirm establishment of a subscriber's account by sending a confirmation to the email address that the subscriber provides.
Verification; Password ManagementIt is necessary to register an email address and password to use the service.
Users should carefully manage their registered email address and password and should not give third parties the information. Users who feel that a third party has obtained their password should immediately change their password.
When an individual logs in using an email address and password of a user registered to use the service, WorkLink Information Services Inc. considers the individual logging in to be the user who registered the particular email address and password.
Intellectual PropertyAll content included on the service, including, without limitation, text, articles, graphics, logos, user interfaces, button icons, images, photographs, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software is the intellectual property of WorkLink is protected by applicable copyright laws. The design, selection, arrangement, coordination and compilation of all content on the service are the exclusive property of WorkLink Information Services Inc. and are protected by applicable copyright laws. All software used on the service is the property of WorkLink Information Services Inc. or its software suppliers and is protected by applicable copyright laws.
Users are granted a limited, nonexclusive, revocable license to access and make noncommercial use of the service after agreeing to these terms and conditions of Use, but do not acquire the intellectual property rights, such as copyrights related to the provided services. Users may not revise, rent, lease, resell, or distribute the Service or any part of the Service.
Changes in the ServiceThe user hereby agrees and accepts that WorkLink Information Services Inc. may alter the Service, which includes changing the various terms and prices for plans and changing or eliminating parts of the service, without contacting the user in advance.
Suspension of the ServiceThe user hereby agrees and accepts that, in the following situations, WorkLink Information Services Inc. may temporarily suspend the service without contacting users in advance. Users are asked to please be aware of this when they use the service.
- When conducting regular or emergency maintenance on the service.
- When it becomes impossible to provide the service for any reason such as fire, power outage, or accident.
- When it becomes impossible to provide the service because of natural disasters such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, flooding, or tsunami.
- When it becomes impossible to provide the service because of developments such as war, rebellion, rioting, civil unrest, or labor disputes.
- When there are unexpected technical problems.
- When WorkLink Information Services Inc. determines that it is necessary to temporarily suspend the service for other reasons such as operational or technical difficulties.
Prohibited ItemsUsers are prohibited from directly or indirectly ( through a third party ) engaging in the following conduct, whether intentional or out of negligence.
- Conduct that infringes or may infringe on the intellectual property rights ( such as copyrights and trademark rights, assets, privacy, or image rights of WorkLink Information Services Inc. or a third party), which includes transmitting material copyrighted by other parties or copies of that material without permission or transmitting personal information about others or corporate secrets.
- Conduct that is or may be detrimental or harmful to WorkLink Information Services Inc. or a third party.
- Conduct that infringes or may infringe on the human rights of a third party and conduct that violates or may violate social standards.
- Conduct that is or may be criminal, such as using the service to commit crimes including fraud and extortion or to incite a crime, and conduct that is or may be linked to criminal conduct.
- Conduct that hinders or may hinder WorkLink Information Services Inc. or the operation of the service including any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the service using the service.
- Conduct that damages, disparages or discredits or may damage, disparage or discredit WorkLink Information Services Inc. or the service.
- Using or supplying harmful programs including computer viruses through the service or in conjunction with the service or conduct that may do so.
- Illegal conduct.
- Allowing a third party use the email address and password registered by a user to access and use the service.
- Lending or transferring the subscription to a third party without the prior written consent of WorkLink Information Services Inc..
- Revising, leasing, renting, reselling, or distributing some or all of the service.
- Using any robot, spider, dataminer, scraper or other automated means to access the service or its systems for any purpose or to copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the service, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the service, or to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available by WorkLink Information Services Inc. or its business partners through the service.
- Other conduct that WorkLink Information Services Inc. determines to be inappropriate.
Termination of Subscription by WorkLink Information Services Inc.
- WorkLink Information Services Inc. can immediately terminate a subscription without giving prior notice to the subscriber if the subscriber violates any term listed in terms stipulated in these terms and conditions of use regardless of whether the violation is by, on behalf of or through the subscriber.
- If a subscription is terminated based on the above item, WorkLink Information Services Inc. will not refund paid fees.